Wait we can't just choose a fruit? I has to have some kind of meaning?
Hydra said:And, y'know, he tastes AWESOME.
reasoniamalive said:WTF?!?!
No wai!
...umm. I'll be a Pomegranate LOL. Tough to chew, but oh so sw33t! LOLzorz!
Well, all bananas taste awesome.Tifa-chan said:um...no comment as to why you may know that...
Hydra said:Correct! =D
I see Reason like a Banana.
Delicate, but good.
And, y'know, he tastes AWESOME.
Like Luis, and myself.
Grenade Apple and Pineapples FTW!
Tifa-chan said:O_O who said we were stoned? Just a lil tipsy is all XD
Tifa-chan said:XD
I don't even know what a pomegranate is babe XD
Unless some peoples ARE stoned... *points randomly at Hydra for some reason*Tifa-chan said:O_O who said we were stoned? Just a lil tipsy is all XD
Fawkes_Lament said:Yahh... Unless they are gross...
Unless some peoples ARE stoned... *points randomly at Hydra AND reason*
Fawkes_Lament said:Unless some peoples ARE stoned... *points randomly at Hydra AND reason AND his sister (consequently himself) for some reason*