Which fruit are j00?

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
A top secret conversation between high ranked (aka 1337) people was being held via Internet... it was held between an unknown point from Belgium and another one from Spain.. We'll keep the names secret for the sake of these people.

FFNet research system could get part of the conversation:

In the land of the living... says:
dang
In the land of the living... says:
u r an artist
In the land of the living... says:
XD
The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
ARTIST, MORE LIKE,
The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
I AM AN APPLE, 'CAUSE I ROCK

[...]

The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha dice:
you can be pineapple ^_^
In the land of the living... says:
XD
In the land of the living... says:
it's an apple after all
In the land of the living... says:
just with a pine before

[...]

The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
what kinda fruit would Hydra be
In the land of the living... says:
err...
The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
PROBABLY SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE A GRENADE APPLE
In the land of the living... says:
=0
In the land of the living... says:
grenade apple!

[...]

In the land of the living... says:
it's official already
The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
This calls for spam thread, LOLOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... said:
This calls for spam thread, LOLOL
Wish granted XD

Both parties know the existence of the thread.


Now... reason:

Which fruit are j00??
 
Last edited:
Which fruit are j00 T-C??
 
Luis said:
A top secret conversation between high ranked (aka 1337) people was being held via Internet... it was held between an unknown point from Belgium and another one from Spain.. We'll keep the names secret for the sake of these people.

FFNet research system could get part of the conversation:

In the land of the living... says:
dang
In the land of the living... says:
u r an artist
In the land of the living... says:
XD
The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
ARTIST, MORE LIKE,
The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
I AM AN APPLE, 'CAUSE I ROCK

[...]

The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha dice:
you can be pineapple ^_^
In the land of the living... says:
XD
In the land of the living... says:
it's an apple after all
In the land of the living... says:
just with a pine before

[...]

The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
what kinda fruit would Hydra be
In the land of the living... says:
err...
The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
PROBABLY SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE A GRENADE APPLE
In the land of the living... says:
=0
In the land of the living... says:
grenade apple!

[...]

In the land of the living... says:
it's official already
The Demo Saou ~ isn't feeling all too well O: haha says:
This calls for spam thread, LOLOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wish granted XD

Both parties know the existence of the thread.


Now... reason:

Which fruit are j00??
Oh, oh, Avatha...

The Demo Saou shows me lub.

w0rd. ^__^
 
You know it. Even when we're off, we can't stop thinking of you ;)
LMAO
 
Slider said:
:(
I wanted to b the apple!
You can be the yellow apple.

Dang, you're ultra sweet, someone is ultra sour, and I'm ultra both.

'Cause I'm good like that.

I think. :)
 
No fights for fruit m4h friends. Love is in the air!
j00 can't be t3h Belgian apple but the Egyptian one! =O
 
Kay Grenade Apple, so do you have any comments about this new nickname you've secretly been given?
 
OMG!! Are j00 still Grenade after that explosion then?
 
Yeah!

Cause, like, being named after the Surpreme "Apple", I have magikal regeneration powerz.

My implosion does it's damage, then I just do it again.

Cause I'm 1337!! =D =D =D
 
Implosion powahs FTW!!

I still have to... find out mines.... XD
 
XD

Pineapples taste awesome.

Not that I've ever tasted anyone from Spain before.
 
Then... I'm...I'm.... SUPER TASTY????

XD
 
Probably.

But, y'know, I can touch, but I can't taste.

I have my own piece of fruit to taste.

^____^
 
Hydra said:
Probably.

But, y'know, I can touch, but I can't taste.

I have my own piece of fruit to taste.
^____^

DANG!!!!!!! TONITE'S 1337 HAPPINES FTW!!!!! XD
;wel ;wel ;wel ;wel

Definitely, fruits are healthy and tasty!

Come to m4h place and have some! =D
the_big_pineapple.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top