Which fruit are j00?

Yeah! =D

I was about to get into deep fruit talking, but we might have to take this topic to "The Area".

Then delete the posts once we're done.

Cause it's definately not SFW.
 
Alright, yellow is a good color too!

AAAHHHHH

My skin looks like my inside!!!
 
Hydra said:
Yeah! =D

I was about to get into deep fruit talking, but we might have to take this topic to "The Area".

Then delete the posts once we're done.

Cause it's definately not SFW.

What's that?
If we only talk about fruit, we're in Spamtastic... and I can't think of a reason to bring it to the Bat Cave! lol
 
I heard everyone from Spain is tasty. o_O

SFW=Safe For Work

So NSFW= Not Safe For Work.

It's diiiiirty. =D
 
Oh, whoa, that's a little harsh, hmm?

If I could be returned, and all.

But no refunds. They don't want me just as much as you don't.

So, tuff lucks thar. =P =P =P
 
Everyone loves sweet watermelon?

Or some strange inside joke I'm not getting?!

Ooh, am I cold, or warmer?!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top