Which fruit are j00?

Avathar said:
Well, rest assured, we're ALL spliffy banana's in here, nonetheless.

^-^

The Master Apple has spoken:

Avathar------------> ;bac
reasoniamalive---> ;bac
Hydra--------------> ;bac
Luis----------------> ;bac
Slider--------------> ;bac
Tifa-Chan----------> ;bac

And all the other members:
----------------------> ;bac ;bac ;bac ;bac ;bac ;bac ;bac ;bac ;bac ;bac ;bac
 
Oh, he's a hollaback... boy! XD
 
XD
There is an even better version of that song by Andrew and Alan!

This my shi, this is my shi
This is my shoe, this is my shoe...

That right I heard you were talking shi
I told your man so you would hear it

XD
 
Told you all this shi..
So it wouldn't be all pent up!

Few times, been around that track.
But it's not just gonna happen like that!
'Cause I ain't no Timbaland girl!
I ain't no Timbaland girl!

(Ohhh-oh)
This my shoe, this my shoe.
(Ohhh-oh)
This my shoe, this my shoe.

If I rocked Adidas
I wouldn't see ya!
I'd only be all up in
The parties that follow up!

Cause Timbaland boots
Aren't really that cool
Man, you're such a fool
Girls hate those shooes!

It's the cool shoes that take away the blues
Yeah, don't think you wanna lose!

Few times, been around that track
But it's not just gonna happen like that.
'Cause I ain't no Timbaland girl!
I ain't no Timbaland girl!

(Ohh-oh)
This my shoe, this my shoe
(Ohh-oh)
This my shoe, this my shoe.

......

REMIX 2.0, OMG, LOVE IT?!

^__^
 
You'd probably go crazy.

But your 1337 beard would save you.

So, no worries.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top