Which fruit are j00?

Now......
GR8 TIME!! I mean... GRAPE TIME!! :D

jugo-uvas.jpg
 
That would be awesome! XD
PM me with all the info! XD LOLZ
 
OH DANG! XD
I didn't know that was the English name for Porto, though I was wondering whether it was or not...
Is it near from you??
I've been told it's a really lovely city... (or was that Lisbon?...)
Yeah, someone told me that about Lisbon.
Does Lisbon has an important football team there? Right now, Benfica and Porto are the only ones that come to my mind...
 
Major teams:

Lisbon - Benfica & Sporting

Porto - Porto & Boavista

I'm from a small city, Tarouca

and Porto is here

(my brother studies there, in College)

But the vines aren't planted in Porto, actually =P They are in Peso da Régua, here

That's why I said they were next to me =P

It's called Port Wine aka Vinho do Porto because of this:

Wikipedia said:
The wine received its name, "Port" in the latter half of the 17th century from the seaport city of Porto at the mouth of the Douro River, where much of the product was brought to market or for export to other countries in Europe from the Leixões docks.
 
I just noticed I want an orange after having a look to the thread XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top