Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 22, 2007 #261 Yeah what has become of this topic?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 22, 2007 #262 I am a grape today! There now we are back on topic!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 22, 2007 #263 Lets see....what fruit am I....i have no idea...strawberry maybe?? lol
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 22, 2007 #264 okay! I will call you strawberry for the rest of the day
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 22, 2007 #265 Okay and I will call you grape! ;ble
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 22, 2007 #266 Nice! See u at lunch strawberry!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 22, 2007 #267 =O =O o.o Tuttifrutti
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Mar 22, 2007 #268 As far as I'm concerned, the matter "tuttifrutti" is QUITE on-topic. And you Gackt, are a rather fine lychee!
As far as I'm concerned, the matter "tuttifrutti" is QUITE on-topic. And you Gackt, are a rather fine lychee!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Mar 22, 2007 #269 Avathar said: As far as I'm concerned, the matter "tuttifrutti" is QUITE on-topic. And you Gackt, are a rather fine lychee! Click to expand... BEST... FRUIT... EVER!
Avathar said: As far as I'm concerned, the matter "tuttifrutti" is QUITE on-topic. And you Gackt, are a rather fine lychee! Click to expand... BEST... FRUIT... EVER!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Mar 22, 2007 #270 I actually tried lychees the other day. It's been since I was 11 years old since I had those. And back then, I enormously disliked it. But heh, guess my taste-buds greatly change throughout the years: I like them. ^-^
I actually tried lychees the other day. It's been since I was 11 years old since I had those. And back then, I enormously disliked it. But heh, guess my taste-buds greatly change throughout the years: I like them. ^-^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Mar 22, 2007 #271 I love them! @_@ Oh... and you lose your taste, with age.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Mar 22, 2007 #272 ...and with smoking BTW: What does a lychee taste like?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Mar 22, 2007 #273 Tastes like good
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 22, 2007 #274 I must taste it then! =D
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Mar 22, 2007 #275 My grandparents used to bring them from Namibia =O
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 22, 2007 #276 you mean Nambia?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Mar 23, 2007 #277 I mean Namibia
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 24, 2007 #278 What fruit am I?
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 24, 2007 #279 Some sort of Namibian (WTF) fruit... Someone else figure it out!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Mar 24, 2007 #280 Explain, please...