Which game are you currently playing?

atm im playin DoC...im also playing ghost in the shell:stand alone complex and currently stuck lol...i think i took a wrong turn lol.

i cant think of other games that im currently playing

oh...ff on psp
 
I've been playing Monster Hunter Freedom 2 ever since it first got out...I don't remember if I mentioned it already, but yeah.

And off to the side, I started playing Shadow of the Colossus over again...I never get tired of that game. =3
 
Grandia III, Sims 2 Nightlife, and my newest favorite.......GRANDIA XTREAM!!!!!!

Hehe Kroizts is sooooo freaking hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drool.gif
 
Last edited:
I soon plan to get Jeanne D'Arc for my PSP...I played the demo, and it seems like an alright RPG. I just think it's interesting that they loosely based it off true history. =]
 
Bleach: Shattered Blade for the Wii.

But I've unlocked everything, and did all of my favorite match-ups. ;-;

So, it's Crash Of The Titans for the Wii next.
 
Crash Of The Titans for the Wii.

For a comical game, it's freaking AWESOME.
 
I was playing drawn to life :) Until my gf stole it and my ds. Haha now shes addicted to it.
 
Beat Jeanne D'Arc, so now I'm playing Phoenix Wright 2. Damn, this game is harder than the last one. ^^;
 
I'm playing Final Fantasy....the first one?! *Gasp* on PSP. X3

*Gets lost all the time, in dungeons.*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top