Which game are you currently playing?

Halo 3

doa 4

Disgaea afternoon of darkness

Final fantasy 1.....and 5....and 6....AND 8

Monster hunter 2 freedom!
 
Final Fantasy XII
Assasin's Creed
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2
Fifa '08
 
Am playing.

Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 (PS2)

And Yu-Gi-Oh.

xD
 
Playing FF12 and absolutely loving it, best game in the series imo.
 
Playing FF12 and absolutely loving it, best game in the series imo.


Still pwn'd by X IMHO.


Anyway, games I'm playing currently are:

FF XII - perfect game.

FF X: International - undecided, but will probably keep at it until I beat Penance...so basically its a perfect game... o_o;

FF III - first run-through of the game. I'm just before getting the final set of jobs.
 
I'm Playing

StarFox 64-a old Fave

The legend of zelda TP and A link to the past-two GREAT games

Monster Hunter 2-3rd run Now working On Gin And Misha
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top