Which game are you currently playing?

I'm double posting again sorry :(

Killing Floor with friends
Demon's Souls <3

+ on and off I'm playing FF:CC and FFT: War of the lions.
 
lucky you :)

i dont have much time, so i'm hooked with an ancient PSX Tomba! 2 on an emulator, save state ownz!
 
.. ._.```

Even if it's a gesture out of kindness you don't have to feel the least that u're missing out on anything :D"
 
tomba... is that the one where ur that kid with no shirt and the purple hair who gets around jumping on pigs n stuff?


NO! O.O~~

it's tomba "2", the one where ur that kid with no shirt and the purple hair who gets around jumping on pigs n stuff..

-.-'

u.u" (yes it is, u're right)

but anyway I overgrew that a while ago XD

GTA "2" is the man now! 0.0
 
hmm haven't heard of either of'em..

I'm not that informed game-wize -_-"


in 2 weeks, will either finna make a big leap to teh future wit GTA 4, or if my miserable beepin box of a PC (well leon's, i still haven't got one in all this time ^.^") can't handle it i'll try godfather 2; heard they were prutty g00d!

chances r i may even not play any new stuff, as i'll b back busy wit college, creatin tha fightin game m workin on (see "make me a game" thread) as well as a planned rpg contribution..

and even all the previous will be canceled (possibly including college and any future plans) should this site gets its rpg system workin again ^.^

i'll be so good at it n beat the lot of u up :p
 
lol well dota is a warcraft 3 map that is very popular & combat arms is a free to dload FPS...

lol i need a PS3 to play GT4...atm i'm alright with GTA SA
 
heheh i uzed t'ave GTA SA

somehow it got deleted :-/
 
:( im guessing you had it on PC then...

its great on PC if you download SAMP (San Andreas Multiplayer) cos you can go online with up to 200 people on the map :D
 
FFXIII of course :) Before that Uncharted 2 and before that Demon's Souls.
 
I keep switching between DoW or squad command....until I get a ps3 and FFXIII aaagawd so tasty
 
Am now playing FFXIII through for a second time and FF:CC The Crystal Bearers on the side since I heard its real short.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top