Which game are you currently playing?

hunter

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2007
Messages
3
Which game you playing?

We all go through phases of playing a game solidly before moving on or reverting back to CSS, so what's your current time-stealer?
Mine is the Scarface game.
I'm lovin it almost as much as I loved the film!
I'm also swearing a lot more in whatever language they use in Cuba...
 
Re: Which game you playing?

ff3 for the D.S and i suck at it whaaaaa!!!!!
 
Re: Which game you playing?

Moved to Other Video Games forum; although you can still mention you're playing a Final Fantasy.

Star Ocean 3 on 4D difficulty. It's moderately difficult, and it'd probably be more time consuming if not for the fact that Cliff owns.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

A multitude of JRPGs and CRPGs, although mainly Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, Dragon Warrior IV, Arcanum and Star Ocean 3 at this moment in time.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

Right now I'm working on Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1 and 2 for the GBA, as well as some random games now and then.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

Aigon said:
Right now I'm working on Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1 and 2 for the GBA, as well as some random games now and then.

Are you talking about the robot wars which is based on the t.v programme or another game with the same name.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

dappa said:
Are you talking about the robot wars which is based on the t.v programme or another game with the same name.

What tv show would that be? Are you referring to the anime Super Robot Wars Orgininal Generation Divine wars?
 
Re: Which game you playing?

I presume he means the British "Robot Wars" show wear people build their own rudimentary combat robots to compete in competitions. Suffice to say, it's something completely different.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

ThroneofDravaris said:
I presume he means the British "Robot Wars" show wear people build their own rudimentary combat robots to compete in competitions. Suffice to say, it's something completely different.

Defenitly. :) The robots in that show have nothing on the robots of SRW lol.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

To be fair, it's kind of hard to build a Gundam with whatever you can get your hands on for around a grand.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

kingdoms hearts2 i like playing the gummi ship games.im trying to clear all the stages in Srank.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

Skies of Arcadia!!!

Man you have to respect just hot evil Empress Teodora is.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ and Chrono Trigger. Nothing else really. I beat the main story on 4D mode on Star Ocean, but got lazy and didn't feel like going through all the troublesome item creation in preparation for post-game.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

The BIGS, for the Wii. It's not all that great. ;-;

I'm thinking of getting Super Mario Strikers for it when it arrives. Otherwsie, I'm happy with my roms, my Wii, and Soul Calibur III for my PS2.
 
Re: Which game you playing?

Was playing DBZ Tenkaichi Budokai 2--now I'm back to playing Ar Tonelico. XP
 
Re: Which game you playing?

X: International...as if I haven't spammed that all over FFNet enough by now. XD

Also playing 2 (GBA version) and VI Advance; although currently my friend is borrowing my DS and DoS. ;__;
 
Re: Which game you playing?

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2.

But I've unlocked everyone. So it's just fun to own in the hardest mode as someone strong.

;_;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top