Which look do you best like of Yuna ?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Do you like the old Yuna look, Or the new look.

I think she looked better in the first one other then X-2
 
Her second one. It shows she's doing her own thing, and not going by other people's rules. :D And the costume in general. o.o
 
its been a long time since i played FFX...but from what i can remember she sounded more realistic in FFX. but overall, X-2
 
Ya, gotta say that she looks better in x-2.
 
she dosnt look like she has down syndrom she looks beautiful both ways, and i like the old one better now that i play the game more...i wish i looked like yuna...:(
 
I just beat FFX again, and I'm changing my vote. :D She looks mature and like an adult in FFX.
 
New Yuna... shes way hotter... the hair... the custome... the awake look (admit it shen looks half asleep in X)
 
She looked better in X-2, but I just hated the way she acted so immature like Rikku, but I'll still say X-2.
 
To admit, FFX-2: she looks sexyer.

But in FFX, I really like the design of her summoner outfit, so Final Fantasy X's Yuna it is. =)
 
i like the X yuna better because she has a Japanese Kimono look about it and she is much more.....delicate like....i think thats how i would put it...more sensitive
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top