Who beat FF7

ChocoboMan

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
193
Age
35
Location
Venus Lighthouse
Occupation
To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me
RPG Name
Assassin
Has anybody beat all three disc of final fantasy 7 yet?
 
beat it once. I just started replaying all the final fantasys again. Only 1/2 way through FF1 though. So eventually ill get to playing it again.
 
i've only beaten the game once and it took me a few years (cause i had no working discs or ps1 to play them on) but i eventually beat it.
 
I lost count.. over 10 times. And probably will beat it a few more times before this life is over :)
 
I beat it twice. the first time was hard because i didn't have a strategy guide or anything and had no good items or weapons, but the second time i beat each for of Sephiroth in ONE hit. Oh Yeah!
 
Ive beat it about 5 times and am currently doing it again :D
 
I beat it one time... and the last time I tried, I got tired of it in the 3rd disc. (and I started playing FFXI :D)
 
i beat it about 15 times in 4 years along with beating 8 about 8 times. :D :D :D
 
I've beaten FF7 about 3 or 4 times, lost count. It was ages ago though. Getting my own computer sort of killed off the playstation for me. Haven't turned it on for months.
 
I've beaten FF7 9 times, but only on the ninth did I completely finish every side quest, get everyones limits, have several master materias, get all the random cool stuffs, stats maxed, ect. I've never enjoyed such pointless wasting of time!!!!

NOTE: this includeds those 1/35 soilder toys. They do nothing of importance that I noticed.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top