Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

  • I do! :p

    Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I don't XD

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Who cares?

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm EC, so I can't vote on any other choise... :S

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Lol, I really do have powers. I always just say stuff and it happens. And plus, my family history goes back into that.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

I'm EC, so I can't vote on any other choise... :S
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

BUT SERIOUSLY

Isn't she already a cult leader, 'cause,

liekwoa.jpg
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

No not yet, but when i get out of school i will try and become one.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

I'm going to try and create a cult.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Invent a cult in which its members must like final fantasy. Then try and dominate the world with it, lol.

Thats what she should do.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

I just going to have a huge fan club and people bow downing to me. A picture where they prey to and stuff.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Yeah, I know..it's going to be cool too.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

I hope I can really so it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top