Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

  • I do! :p

    Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I don't XD

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Who cares?

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm EC, so I can't vote on any other choise... :S

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

My cult is going to be base on me being their ruler, their empress, and more.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Cults are pretty easy to form, all you need are some ignorant and impressionalble people who dont know alot about the world and somewhere secluded.

Then you proclaim yourself their leader and appear very educated and charismatic to them, they'll soon start to worship you and follow your rules.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

I don't know what to based my cult on so people can join. All I really care about is them bowing to me. And for me to be the ruler and empress.
 
Who knows I might just go to some country and become a dictator, they have so much more power and everyone fears them. But they have a lot of enemys so I don't know.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

One of my friends cult starting plan
1.Get a dumpster and fill with pillows
2.get a garbagecan
3.get in can and put in dumpster
4.put a tank size paraschute on the dumpster and push of a tall building
5.float to ground
6. let crowd gather
7. jump out and shout I AM THE MESSIAH
8.and there you go one eaisy build cult
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Thanks for the advice, I will follow most of them.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

You find someone that looks like a famous person, make up a cult name, show off, do some fake 1337 ritual, and there's your famous cult. =D

Then you can advance to real rituals. XD
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Hahaha, yeah that sounds great.
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

I'm not going to jump.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top