Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

  • I do! :p

    Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I don't XD

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Who cares?

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm EC, so I can't vote on any other choise... :S

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

OMG!! i never seen this thread b4. when did it come out ? i picked i do by the way lol she got me to join some cool forums :D hey E.C we must get D.R *marius walks away like a zombie*
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

A loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Check the 1st post to see the exact date. :p
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

oh ok then *walks away like zombie again and says* '' must get D.R''
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

omg this can't be good..... get me to where?
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Hahaha is being a dictator almost the same as a clut leader. :p

Or should I start a clut first then after obtaining whatever power take over some country and become a dictator?
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

I hope not.

*scoot scoot*

Either I follow you or I die?

Or I just join some creepy cult full of awesomeness?

......

They have similarities. =D
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

Dictators are mean!

You're not mean... are you? O_o
 
Nope I'm not.

Well, maybe I can be the first nice dictator :D
 
Re: Who believes that EmpressCrystal is a sorceress? (and capable of forming a cult! XD)

YAY! =D

How are you going to do that though?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top