Who has the coolest name of us all?

Rorschach

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
164
RPG Name
Pixeled
Well, who do you think, in this entire forum has the coolest name?
You can't vote for yourself, I'l try and keep a running tally...
 
wow... of everyone? im gonna assume you mean the people whove actually posted, because theres alot of weird people whove joined but never posted...maybe they like the rpg? nyao... but, ive gotta think about this one... :confused:
 
Lol, well, I'm not gonna sit and go through all 300 members and see who got the coolest name :D
 
I like the names Heavenscloud, Shaggy, Arkacia, and Zerlina are all interesting. I actually just chose totorosama on the spot when I was signing up because I like Japanese (for the sama) and Totoro ( A movie by Hayao Miyazaki, a famous Japanese animator who also made spirited away).
 
Don't look for any other. Mine is the coolest!
Thread closed jk lol :D:D:D:D
 
:p

^^
Avathar.jpg
 
^is a nerd...j/k ;)

I'm going with Shaggy 'cus I'm a suck-up. :p
 
Avathar
My vote goes to Tiny Bronco . Since he's the only one here named after an airship. ^^

Well thank you very much Avathar. But the airship was named after ME!!! :p :D :D :D :rolleyes:
I really should make my sig. match my name but...
I like my little Gandalf. His staff glows! :D

As for the coolest name I pick *drum roll please*
Zeromus X!!!!! Not sure why.

I did not know Avathar was something in the LotR! :eek: :cool:
 
Last edited:
I,d have to go with Squall Lionheart. I mean dude, and besides, the guy who that name belongs to fits the part pretty well. He's always looding out for us and stuff. So yeah, I vote for him.
 
I like Zeromus_X

I really loved FFIV, and X is the letter that represents me... (I'm TEH 24, X is TEH 24th)
 
Spec3 said:
I like Zeromus_X

I really loved FFIV, and X is the letter that represents me... (I'm TEH 24, X is TEH 24th)
That, and X is the greatest letter in the english language. If you put your name with an X at the end of it, it automatically sounds cooler. You should try it!
 
Zeromus_X said:
That, and X is the greatest letter in the english language. If you put your name with an X at the end of it, it automatically sounds cooler. You should try it!



Zeromus_X said:
Hmm...okay then, put 'Neo' at the beggining of your name. That also makes anything sound cooler. :D

'Neo_Zeromus_X'. :p


Neozerlinax

Neoambrex

Nope, doesn't work. ^^'


Thanks people who like my name!


I think my favourite is probably Avathar. I like the "th"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top