Spiff said:^is a nerd...j/k![]()
Spiff said:I'm going with Shaggy 'cus I'm a suck-up.![]()
My vote goes to Tiny Bronco . Since he's the only one here named after an airship. ^^
Ha Ha, good for you SpiffSpiff said:^is a nerd...j/k![]()
I'm going with Shaggy 'cus I'm a suck-up.![]()
That, and X is the greatest letter in the english language. If you put your name with an X at the end of it, it automatically sounds cooler. You should try it!Spec3 said:I like Zeromus_X
I really loved FFIV, and X is the letter that represents me... (I'm TEH 24, X is TEH 24th)
Zeromus_X said:That, and X is the greatest letter in the english language. If you put your name with an X at the end of it, it automatically sounds cooler. You should try it!
Zeromus_X said:Hmm...okay then, put 'Neo' at the beggining of your name. That also makes anything sound cooler.
'Neo_Zeromus_X'.![]()