Who has the coolest name of us all?

It sounds like Avatar, only Adult Swimified, not Nickified. O.o Kewl. :D
 
Avathar
Hm..

Zavathar
Ziny Bronco
Zquall Lionheart
Zadowheart
Zreasoniamalive
Zephiroth
Zpiff (this one's cool! )
Zyde Zyde ^^
Zarkacia
...

I like Zavathar and Zpiff. Both are fun to say. Excepcially the Z and th in Zavathar. :D
 
lol, it's like your congested when you say them. :D I like Zavathar Zephiroth. XD They should rename Sephiroth. O.o;;
 
Zydra said:
It sounds like Avatar, only Adult Swimified, not Nickified.

:D

Well, i'm not sure how you should pronounce Avathar: just like Avatar, or like the th like in Aerith << some sort of lisp sound. :p
 
Who is this Zydra I see? :D

______ ______ ____________ __________ _____________
| \ / | / | / | | |
| \ / | | _________| / ________| |_________ |
| \ / | | | | | | |
| \/ | | | | |________ _________| |
| | | | _____ \________ \ | |
| |\ /| | | | | | \ | |_________ |
| | \ / | | | | |__ | | | | |
| | \/ | | | |______| | ________| | _________| |
| | | | | | | / | |
|______| |______| \____________/ |___________/ |_____________|


Owns you. I don't care WHAT you say. :D I'll leave you to ponder on what it is.
 
I'm pondering, but not understanding.
 
Zpec sounds cooler than spec...

well... avathar... about the way your "th" sounds... what about just calling you Ava?
 
On other forums, most people call me Avvy. ^^ :p But Ava's just fine by me.

Zydra said:
______ ______ ____________ __________ _____________
| \ / | / | / | | |
| \ / | | _________| / ________| |_________ |
| \ / | | | | | | |
| \/ | | | | |________ _________| |
| | | | _____ \________ \ | |
| |\ /| | | | | | \ | |_________ |
| | \ / | | | | |__ | | | | |
| | \/ | | | |______| | ________| | _________| |
| | | | | | | / | |
|______| |______| \____________/ |___________/ |_____________|

I have no clue what this might be. :D
 
lol, it's a mystery.

Oh, and this is VERY IMPORTANT. I know a person who has a name that's kewler than all of us combined.

crunchy.gif


Crunchy Mania baby. What'cha gonna do brother, when crunchy mania runs wild on YOU?!

.....Yeah...my odd moment of the day. :D
 
:p Nah, this guy beats him:

hardgay.jpg


Hard Gay is his name. And hilarity is his fame. (If you just type in Hard Gay in youtube, you get tons of clips of him, and he's just the funniest man i've ever seen from Japan xD )
 
Avathar said:
:p Nah, this guy beats him:

hardgay.jpg


Hard Gay is his name. And hilarity is his fame. (If you just type in Hard Gay in youtube, you get tons of clips of him, and he's just the funniest man i've ever seen from Japan xD )


It's not hard to see why he is so popular...I wonder if that outfit comes with chapless leather pants. LOL! :D
 
A reason for gays to leave the country. Inform the president. =/
 
I would make a Kung-FUU joke, but meh. It sounds like a dogs name. Fuu. Add another fuu, and it's fuu fuu. Probably his nickname. :D I dunno.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top