who is the hardest ff final boss?

hardest ff final boss?

  • Chaos(ff1)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emperor(ff2)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cloud of darkness(ff3)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Zeromus(ff4)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • X-Death(ff5)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Kefka(ff6)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Sephiroth(ff7)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Ultimecia(ff8)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Necron(ff9)

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Jecht(ff10)

    Votes: 5 17.9%

  • Total voters
    28
Ultimecia....she never gets defeated and comes back evreytime!!!
 
As for all the above mentioned bosses I found them hard if my characters were low level but I'm choosing zeromus on ff4 because I find even if you have high levels he can still be a pain from time to time and take out rydia and rosa out due to them having low stamina and hp.
 
Necron. Necron. Necron.

Every other FF final boss I've fought from the list were extremely easy to defeat...I would only consider Ultamecia to be on par, MAYBE, with FF9's last boss.
 
I wanna point out to everyone that all these bosses can be trouble if you have just flown through the game, barring Kefka of course.

I found Neo X death, Sephiroth, ultimecia and Necron really annoying when i played through these games for the very first time. Mainly through the fact i had hurried through the respective games.

I found sephiroth and necron to be the hardest with really low levels. I enjoyed and hated those battles at the same time.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top