Who still plays FFVII??

I still play it, I think its the best final fantasy ^_^
I use Cloud (duh)Yuffie and Red xiii (even though Red is not one of my favorite characters).
 
I know I do. I finally bought the PSX version about a week ago (I've had the PC version for years, but my data kept getting erased and now my PC first disc is too scratched to load the chocobo races, can't get past Dyne) and I just beat Godo last night. I can't wait until you-know-who gets impaled...
 
FFnut said:
I know I do. I finally bought the PSX version about a week ago (I've had the PC version for years, but my data kept getting erased and now my PC first disc is too scratched to load the chocobo races, can't get past Dyne) and I just beat Godo last night. I can't wait until you-know-who gets impaled...

wow you have the pc version?! I hear thats realy rare! yeah it does not have the best graphics but I think it has some of the best game play,story, music and characters :)
 
I have to admit, it's close to the same for me. I had played the original on NES when I was about three years old and I loved it (even if I couldn't get past Garland for some strange reason), and then I just drifted away from the series. I liked Square stuff throughout the SNES era (Secret Of Mana and Secret Of Evermore were some of my absolute favorites, as was Illusion of Gaia by Enix which would eventually merge with Square some years later) and then once my uncle got PSX he showed me a fun game he had gotten for it; Final Fantasy 7. Since then I was absolutely hooked. He got Final Fantasy 8 after he beat 7, and meanwhile I had studied information on the past games (the name "Final Fantasy" from NES was still lodged in the base of my skull, and I was trying to figure out where I recognized it from) until I found out what the original game was. Now, seven years since my uncle got FF7, I have FF5, FF6, FF7, FFT, FF8, FFX, and FFX-2. I'm also pushing for either Origins or Dawn Of Souls for Christmas so I can add FF1 and FF2 to that list, and I also want Chronicles for FF4 and Chrono Trigger.
 
I love Final Fantasy 7

I have been playing FF7 ever since i was 8, then i wasnt that good at it, but as the years past I kept progressing and progressing and now, I bet you that there is not 1 single thing I dont know about the game.
All you ppl out there who like FF7 awesome, thats great.
It is by far my most favorite game and i dont think there will ever be a game to beat it.
 
ff7 was the first I played and the first one to get me hooked (naturaly) as well ^_^ it's nice to see there are still other huge fans of 7, most people I come across like ff8 or 10(and 10-2) the most, for me those two were my least favorites.
 
My story is - I was a Resident Evil fan back when FF7 came out. I wanted the new RE that just came out. So my girlfriend gets me Final Fantsy 7 on my birthday, thinking it was RE.. :D

Thats where my FF love started! ;)
 
I got back to playing FF1 on my friend's old NES, and I still can't look at Garland without cracking up, simply because of his opening line: "You impertinent fools! I, GARLAND, will knock you all down!" That game is so awesome.

Back to FF7, I use a team of Cloud, Yuffie, and Vincent. Yuffie's been my favorite character forever, and Vincent's limits and backstory make him a great character. If I could switch Cloud out though, I'd bring it Cait Sith. He's just that awesome.
 
I still play FF7, because I consider it a classic Final Fantasy game.

As for my team in battle, I usually use Cloud for his limit breaks, Vincent for his long range abilities, and Barret for his balance of long range and short range weapons, and his hefty HP.
 
yeah it is, but I'll try to post some more in the other forums, I hope it helps the others a bit.
 
ive playedsince 7 or 8 on comp then i lost a disk in november. so i had to restart with the ps one i got for christmas i still play often but i devide the time between that and legend of dragoons or dvd's
 
FF7 was the first RPG I played.. and of course it got me hooked. I've loved the FF series and RPGs in general since then. Console RPGs are nearly the only games I play nowadays :) And of course FF7 remains my favourite of all games. Finished it at least 10 times through the years.. and I could play it another time easily :)

I see many people in here uses Vincent, but I have only used him once. I thought I should try him out one time, and he was a great disappointment to me. Nothing wrong with except for one thing. Back then, I didn't know how the ultimate weapons worked except for Cloud's of course, and all I saw was Vincent doing less than 2k damage to the same monsters Cloud and the other (can't remember the 3rd party member I had) dealt 9999 damage to. Since then I've never bothered with him again, even after learning about how the ultimate weapons work. I like Cloud.. Omnislash simply rocks. I got it on the 1st disc once, I still remember how it killed Jenova LIFE in 1 attack. I think the battle was over in 2 rounds. Other than that, I like characters based on their limit breaks. IMHO, all characters are too similar for their stats to matter to much to me. That's why I don't like Cait Sith, and why I wish I had Aeris throughout the game. Invincibility rocks, although it's not really needed in this game I guess.
 
FF7 was the game that really got me into RPGs. I played it constantly when I first got it. It is tied with FF9 as my favorite in the series.
 
Yeah, well FF7 is the game that really introduced RPG's to countries outside of Japan. I thought it was great. I haven't played it for a long time though, but then I don't really play FF games any more.
 
Quezacotl said:
Yeah, well FF7 is the game that really introduced RPG's to countries outside of Japan. I thought it was great. I haven't played it for a long time though, but then I don't really play FF games any more.
:eek: You don't play anymore but you are at a FF site.. :p

Why don't you play anymore?
 
I still play

I still play this game and I love it I also agree that is not the best one in graphics but I think that next to 10 it is the best one to be put out so far
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top