- Joined
- Nov 6, 2004
- Messages
- 677
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
- Website
- www.ffnet.net
- RPG Name
- Shaggster
I do, I can't get enough of it.
How do you use the most in battles?
How do you use the most in battles?
I love it. I know its not the best one graphic wise, but man it alot of fun..heavens cloud said:I still play it, I think its the best final fantasy ^_^
I use Cloud (duh)Yuffie and Red xiii (even though Red is not one of my favorite characters).
FFnut said:I know I do. I finally bought the PSX version about a week ago (I've had the PC version for years, but my data kept getting erased and now my PC first disc is too scratched to load the chocobo races, can't get past Dyne) and I just beat Godo last night. I can't wait until you-know-who gets impaled...
Quezacotl said:Yeah, well FF7 is the game that really introduced RPG's to countries outside of Japan. I thought it was great. I haven't played it for a long time though, but then I don't really play FF games any more.