who's have the most beautiful face?

who;s have the most pretty face?

  • Rinoa

    Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Tifa

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 8 20.0%
  • other

    Votes: 9 22.5%

  • Total voters
    40
While I haven't played the game with Rinoa before (FFVIII, right?), I still think it's her from the pictures.
 
Well out of those 3 i would say Rhiona!! But i always thought Rikku or Yuffie were the hottest
 
Can I just point out the fact that you're rating computer generated figures?
 
And what is your point, Zerlina? You don't think these people know that?
 
Men do drugs when they know that it will harm them. That does not mean it is pointless to remind them of it.
 
Last edited:
That's a bad analogy. Rating a computer-generated figure is equivalent to doing drugs? Rating a computer-generated figure is addicting and may kill you in the long run if you do it too much?

In any case, what are you implying? That it is sad or pathetic to even think that a computer-generated figure can be beautiful? What's wrong with rating the looks of a piece of art? Am I sad for thinking that for example Rinoa is pretty, or having an opinion about it at all?
 
Last edited:
just to add...nice new avatar zerlina :) (is it an amano?)

but yeah....its not sad if a piece of art is pretty just because im not looking at the real thing. (or whatever...you know what i mean :D )

and all i said was that quistis was pretty... :(
 
I didn't say it was bad or not. I just pointed it out.
Doing drugs is not equivalent to rating the attractiveness of a computer generated woman, however as that is the point you have made, I see you haven't really understood what I said. Try not to take things too literally.

Yes, Zeromus, it's Amano.
 
Zerlina said:
Doing drugs is not equivalent to rating the attractiveness of a computer generated woman, however as that is the point you have made, I see you haven't really understood what I said. Try not to take things too literally.
No I understood what you said, I was just trying to state how it's a bad analogy.

Zerlina said:
Men do drugs when they know that it will harm them. That does not mean it is pointless to remind them of it.
And using this analogy implies rating the attractivness of a computer generated figure is bad for you. If you have something to say about it, just say it, instead of hiding behind implications. That's what I want :)

If you are honestly not implying anything, then I apologize.. but if you're not, then your comment would seem pointless.
 
Last edited:
I just like saying neutral things and seeing how people react to them. It tells a lot about what a person's really thinking.
 
Heh, I guess so. I guess I''ve just seen to much of those fights on GameFAQs when people make threads like this and almost immediately there will be a group of ppl flaming the topic creator and other posters for being sad and needing to get a life.
 
Well to me it's like rating paintings like Mona Lisa, only they're moving and kicking butt, so its all cool.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top