Who's the best thief in all of FF???

Who's your favorite, or who makes the best theif?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius

Paladin
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
1,193
Age
48
Location
sometimes heaven
Occupation
i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm.
RPG Name
seraphim9
i'm curious? :confused: who is the better theif? :confused: Yuffie or Rikku? :D
 
Re: who's a better theif?

But if I have to choose between those too... I guess Yuffie is the better thief...

Rikku is a better character, though. I don't remember seeing her stealing anything xD
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Yeah I would have to go with Rikku even though they are both equally annoying!
 
Re: who's a better theif?

yeah i can't really decide :( ...they can both b annoying.my lil boy has a huge crush on rikku :D .so i suppose that should settle it. :confused: locke does rock!! :) ;che
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Rikku stoled for me....................................................................................................................................................after game shark
 
Re: who's a better theif?

yeah i think the only thing rikku seriously stole is my sons heart.lol .... but i don't mind its good 4 da boy.
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Its good for the boy? What, does he like use countless amounts of computer paper and ink printing off pictures of her to hang on his wall?
 
Re: who's a better theif?

he's got posters n draws her once n a while.i'll c if he'll let me show u some of his work.
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Spec said:
Yeah, she's a ninja... but she steals more than Rikku rofl

Very true. Also, I'd say Yuffie is a better thief cuz she can always do long range physical attacks unlike Rikku. Also, I'd say Yuffie is sneakier than Rikku. Can't be a thief without sneaky.
 
Re: who's a better theif?

you guys aren't very bright -_-"

Rikku only steals when you tell her to,hence,the more you tell her to steal the more she steals.
so depending on how you use her in the game she could be better than Yuffie,or she could be worse.
 
Re: who's a better theif?

....Yuffie steals materia. She stole it from me when I was doing the Wutai side-story. I kept on cursing about it the whole freakin' time.

So, of course, cute, harmless, not-stealing-everything-I-relied-on Rikku gets my vote. =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top