Who's the best thief in all of FF???

Who's your favorite, or who makes the best theif?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: who's a better theif?

reasoniamalive said:
She's a ninja w/clepto-tendencies =D = D = D
yes she's a materia freak!!lol :D
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Kat said:
you guys aren't very bright -_-"

Rikku only steals when you tell her to,hence,the more you tell her to steal the more she steals.
so depending on how you use her in the game she could be better than Yuffie,or she could be worse.
i never had a problem gettin rikku 2 steal 4 me.n i didn't need a game shark.lol. :D
 
Re: who's a better theif?

ok i finally got a poll 4 dis thread so that should help settle da case.....eventually?:confused:
 
Re: who's a better theif?

thief wise i think Yuffie is better, stealing all the materia like that, but otherwise I like Riku better
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Only two thiefs available to vote for ?_? :p Guys, what about Zidane or Locke..

Also, Yuffie of course. She definatly got the more playful/slightly arrogant/actual better thief-skills going on!
 
woh's da better male theif?

ok. some one brought it 2 my attention dat we neede 2 get da fellas n dis.so which one is better Zidane or Locke?
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

um...I don't think I know either one unless I am just having a real brain fart...but lets see I will just take a random shot in the dark and say Zidane.
 
Re: who's a better theif?

So hard to choice, very very hard!!! I guess I go with Yuffie!
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

No idea I guess Zidane. I love them both so much, but Zidane seem to have cooler weapons.
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

Locke is a better Character <3<3<3<3 (My favourite character ever)

But I really think Vaan is the better male thief... you can see taht in the begginning of FFXII
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top