Who's the best thief in all of FF???

Who's your favorite, or who makes the best theif?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: woh's da better male theif?

Because it gives everybody more chance to express their opinion without going off topic in others. We all know how strict the rules are. And if you don't like the thread. Don't post.
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

I like Locke better between the two but it is not by much, I think they're both good and fun to ply with. Like Locke's story as well, better than Zidane's anyways
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

Spec said:
I'm curious, too o.O
i like makin threads like dis cuz my curiosity kills me.plus i like 2 flirt with diversity in my own weird way i guess it helps me c which character could hold his/her own against the other ya kno.after all my mind is a terrible thing thats wasted..lol :p ..j/kiddin.....o yeah Spec..im a chick :p
 
Last edited:
Re: woh's da better male theif?

Next time, try and revolve it around more characters. ^_^

Oh, and Locke. Totally. =D
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

marius-78 said:
i like makin threads like dis cuz my curiosity kills me.plus i like 2 flirt with diversity in my own weird way i guess it helps me c which character could hold his/her own against the other ya kno.after all my mind is a terrible thing thats wasted..lol :p ..j/kiddin.....o yeah Spec..im a chick :p

Oh, sorry =o
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

its ok :)..it happens
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

gha! I hit the wrong one! I ment Locke not zidane! ZIDANE! ZIDANE!
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

i chose locke,4 my vote.........hugs marius some more :D
 
Re: who's a better theif?

i chose yuffie...how come u haven't voted 4 this one yet..marius?...hmmmm?
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

It's hard for me to choose cuz in a way, Locke and Zidane have different personalities. Zidane is mote carefree I'd say and Locke is more serious I'd say (partly because of what happend with Rachael I bet). I suppose I choose Locke. Everyone knows that if you have a tail, you're not trustworthy. Except Kat. Kat is worthy of trust.
 
Last edited:
Re: woh's da better male theif?

Drake said:
It's hard for me to choose cuz in a way, Locke and Zidane have different personalities. Zidane is mote carefree I'd say and Locke is more serious I'd say (partly because of what happend with Rachael I bet). I suppose I choose Locke. Everyone knows that if you have a tail, you're not trustworthy. Except Kat. Kat is worthy of trust.
aww ^_^ thanx for that ^^
but yea i choose Locke.
^,^
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

I don't really know either that well. I just chose Zidane but I think he has a more original name. lol
 
Re: who's a better theif?

hum... I had to think about that because I like Yuffie and Rikku but in the end it is Yuffie for me. She's funnier in my book and just better in general.

Yuffie: "Alright who's been touching my Materia?!"
Tifa: "The Bad Guys Naturaly."
Yuffie: "OH!!!"

Yuffie: "What I don't get it!"
Cid: "This is man talk"
Yuffie: "Sexist! SEXIST!"
 
Re: who's a better theif?

hhhmmmmm?! ok ..D.R i'll vote .quit pickin on me;evg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top