Who's the best thief in all of FF???

Who's your favorite, or who makes the best theif?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: woh's da better male theif?

yep my mind is a terrible thing thats wasted lol on books n booze, hmm zidane only got 3 votes.
 
Re: who's a better theif?

yes he chose that nickname himself by the way.yep rikku's down 4 the count. need an aspirin?
 
Re: who's a better theif?

damn give that girl some pepto bismo
 
Re: who's a better theif?

lol Yeah thats in the spam section right? I think I have seen it. But as you might have noticed I tend not to post in there much but I will see if I can sneek a peak lol
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

Books!! That is not a waste. Neither is writing. Tifa and I have 6 storys going now.
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

yes books r not a waste, marius has like a mini library n her closet. aint that weird? she's been currently writing one of her new stories. she's got like 3 projects done.n she's currently seeking artist that could bring her characters 2 life .thats were i came in. i love 2 draw plus a good friend of ours would like 2 make a video game of it . her stories are like sci fi. really edgy sci fi, but i like it she's got a good knack 4 writing.
 
Re: who's a better theif?

cool we hope u like it its pretty funny. up until were my lil dark princess got ill. but she's gonna b alright. she'll b back n charming us with her good spirit. u kno marius was a goth when i met her. well back on subject.... rikku's done 4.
 
Re: who's a better theif?

Goth? I hope you don't mean dresses all in black and junk because that does not mean she is goth.
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

I love to write stories too. As you already know. Some of them are just made up stuff and the others are just really good fanfics. Like the FF one we have.
 
Re: who's a better theif?

no i used to have a goth look 2 myself when he met me. i seen this really cute pics of yuffie the other time i was on. i think i'll go find it n bring it here
 
Re: who's a better theif?

yeah me 2 i was a complete wreck n fool . man. im a lucky fool :D i didn't kno u had yuffie pics?
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

whoa those sound interesting. me i like a variety of thing 2 read .when im not 2 busy hitting my books either.
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

thats another thing we have in common gackt wow i read soo much sometimes it makes D'R's head spin. but he's as bad as a child whenever i finish a project. well ladies n gents it looks like zidane has kicked the bucket lol
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

Yeah poor Zidane. I read a lot, espcially during the summer when I really have nothing else to do. But I read just because I like to!
 
Re: who's a better theif?

yeah exactly what i thought marius only liked reno not yuffie . not fair :( yuffie took my woman 2
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

yeah women shoudn't read so dang much it helps them think dangit!! ;ang ...........................................................................................................sike :p j/kidding :p how come i feel like im gonna eat another pillow when marius sees this lol yeah marius zidane is cone just like rikku is on ur other thread lol but at least they don get fed pillows lol
 
Re: woh's da better male theif?

cone as in snowcone D.R? it's a good thing women can read cuz im sure u meant 2 spell gone hon lol, oh yes u better add that salt n pepper 2 that pillow u gonna eat darlin lol j/kidding love.well i muat say zidane got more votes than rikku did thats 4 sure lol
 
Re: who's a better theif?

yes well this pic kinda reminds me of me n gackt's thing 4 reno n all so i can totally relate 2 yuffie 4 fealing like this. oh dang it my pics tooo large aww:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top