Who's your favorite bad guy in FF7

Who's your favorite villian in FF7

  • Sephiroth

    Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Hojo

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Rufus

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Jenova

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Heighar

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarlet

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • President Shinra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palmer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 3 8.8%

  • Total voters
    34

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
Pick your favorite villian. I choose Rufus. :cool:
 
Last edited:
I expected everyone to go with Sephiroth. Hojo's pretty cool when you finally get to fight him though.
 
Well, i guess that's what Jenova Cells do to you. I wish i had some. By the way how did you challenge me to a battle?
 
Uh the thing that says Alive Not in battle you click on that.
Sephy was pretty cool with his toothpick of a sword.
 
O.K. I wonder how he's able to cut through armor and stuffs without it breaking. It must be pretty strong.

Completely of topic but do you know what the item 1/35 soilder does. :confused:
 
Last edited:
On a different Forum it said if you get all 35 then take it to that guy who gives you Aries' Lv. 4 limit he'll make a statue of Sepheroth(sp) and then a clone of Sepheroth(sp) will join your party.
 
Yikes! That has to be false. It could be true because it takes you forever to get them all. You have to do that Speed game in the Gold Saucer and get above 3000 points each time. Then there's like a 50% chance you'll get ONE soilder thing. :(
 
Last edited:
I heard on Gamefaqs that you use them in battle and every time you use one 35 mini Shinra Soilders come out and kill the enemy. That would be cool.
 
YEAH! Basically cause they are supposed to each do 1000 damage. Or that's at least what i heard.
 
Hehe, yeah I like Reno too. But I don't like how they made him in Advent Children.. he was cool in the game, not in the movie :)
 
Something inside me made me choose same as tiny.....
 
Yes, the turks are very cool. Except for Elena or whatever. She didn't do anything except accidentaly let slip what their orders are. She did that like ten times! Another thing that bugged me about her was that she had no weapon of her own. Rude used fists. Reno used that electric rod. She used fists just like Rude though. She should at least have a gun.
 
I never really thought about that lol. I didn't like Elena as much as the others because I thought she was a little whiny, nothing else :)
 
Sephiroth :cool:
sephiroth.jpg


And those 1/35 soldiers are for the fort condor battles :rolleyes: unless any of the many rumours surrounding them are proven :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top