Who's your favorite bad guy in FF7

Who's your favorite villian in FF7

  • Sephiroth

    Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Hojo

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Rufus

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Jenova

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Heighar

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarlet

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • President Shinra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palmer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 3 8.8%

  • Total voters
    34
I would vote for Reno but he's not on there, so I went with Sephiroth :) Should have been an "other" option :)
 
i guess i'll vote for sephiroth. i wasnt very fond of any of the villians in ffVII, but sephiroth is pretty cool. (i didn't think he was very "evil" , you know. just crazy.)
 
Sorry for not including the Turks. :( Should've put other as an option too. Anyway to edit the pole?
 
Sephiroth of course.

Unlike a few of you, I didn't like the Turks much. They seemed more comedy relief than anything else to me.
 
Sorry about not putting the Turks up there. I'll make another thread.
 
I made a new thread including the Turks and others. Just "search" New FF7 bad guys and click on the newer thread.
 
sephiroth all the way hes really coolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
ok going bck to the 1/35 solider thing. THEY ARE A POINTLESS ITEM!!! they're kinda like the tissues and also u can get more than 35!!! :mad:come on who was it who said they had purpose???:mad: explain thier purpose to me or send me a link then i shall bck off :cool: (or if ive seen the thing before and no its fake ill let ya know)

oh and i voted for seph........ :)
 
Sephiroth! He is cool, hott, sexy, well skill, very evil, and wicked with that sword. Reno and his crew rocks too, but mainly Sephiroth. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top