Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 12, 2006 #41 A monster. Why kill the innocent? WYR play Halo or FF7?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 12, 2006 #42 FF7, because I have never played it and I really want to :8 (I never played Halo either, but I prefer FF7 ) WYR kick Kat or Spec in the chin? XD (Kat and Spec can't post after me XDDDDDDDDDD)
FF7, because I have never played it and I really want to :8 (I never played Halo either, but I prefer FF7 ) WYR kick Kat or Spec in the chin? XD (Kat and Spec can't post after me XDDDDDDDDDD)
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 12, 2006 #43 Myself WYR be banned from FFNet, or seeing Square-enix disband?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #44 be banned from ffnet WYR die slowly and painfully or die slowly and suffer
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 13, 2006 #45 Die slowly and painfully WYR have a chronic disease or being loved by everyone and being very famous?
Die slowly and painfully WYR have a chronic disease or being loved by everyone and being very famous?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 13, 2006 #46 Being loved by everyone and being very famous! WYR be slapped around with a huge trout (Spec) or with a tiny little shark (Kat)? XD
Being loved by everyone and being very famous! WYR be slapped around with a huge trout (Spec) or with a tiny little shark (Kat)? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #47 actually you should ask YOURSELF that question *evil look on face* WYR dance or sing
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 13, 2006 #48 sing WYR be Yuna or Lenne?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 13, 2006 #49 Yuna WYR be a berserker or a white mage
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 13, 2006 #50 WHM WYR play Final Fantasy in your console, or in the real life?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 14, 2006 #51 real life! WYR fight with a sword or protect yourself with chain mail
Kite Freelancer Member Joined Dec 13, 2006 Messages 35 Age 35 Location Belmont Manor, Spirit World Occupation Student and Full-Time Reasearcher for fun and unusual facts! RPG Name Kite Dec 14, 2006 #52 Sword, to protect someone I care for at the risk of my own life! WYR: Eat a live chicken or Kill a kitten in cold blood? (Muwhahahaha Kite is a meaner!)
Sword, to protect someone I care for at the risk of my own life! WYR: Eat a live chicken or Kill a kitten in cold blood? (Muwhahahaha Kite is a meaner!)
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 14, 2006 #53 Neither (you are sick Kite) WYR fight Kite or Blaze (Kite, Cloud101, and yoko_kurama CAN'T POST AFTER ME!!!!)
Neither (you are sick Kite) WYR fight Kite or Blaze (Kite, Cloud101, and yoko_kurama CAN'T POST AFTER ME!!!!)
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Dec 14, 2006 #54 Sorry, but I have to Blaze. I'm gonna fight Kite. WYR live on the moon, or live on Mars?
Kite Freelancer Member Joined Dec 13, 2006 Messages 35 Age 35 Location Belmont Manor, Spirit World Occupation Student and Full-Time Reasearcher for fun and unusual facts! RPG Name Kite Dec 14, 2006 #55 Mars, it has breathable atmosphere WYR: Be in a shark tank with a nosebleed, or, be in a tiger cage strapped with steaks
Mars, it has breathable atmosphere WYR: Be in a shark tank with a nosebleed, or, be in a tiger cage strapped with steaks
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 16, 2006 #56 Tiger cage,for Kat can tame all cats WYR party at a club or break into your teachers' house and party
Tiger cage,for Kat can tame all cats WYR party at a club or break into your teachers' house and party
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 16, 2006 #57 Break into my teachers' house and party That would be fun... WYR live the way you are, or with a soundtrack for every moment of your life, like in final fantasy?
Break into my teachers' house and party That would be fun... WYR live the way you are, or with a soundtrack for every moment of your life, like in final fantasy?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 16, 2006 #58 soundtrack i love music ^.^ WYR fight or run
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 18, 2006 #59 Fight. Never giving up! WYR live a colorful, or black and white life?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 18, 2006 #60 colorful! WYR live in Kilika or Besaid