Would you rather GAME!! YAY!

FF7, because I have never played it and I really want to :8 (I never played Halo either, but I prefer FF7 :p)

WYR kick Kat or Spec in the chin? XD (Kat and Spec can't post after me XDDDDDDDDDD)
 
Being loved by everyone and being very famous! :p

WYR be slapped around with a huge trout (Spec) or with a tiny little shark (Kat)? XD
 
Sword, to protect someone I care for at the risk of my own life!

WYR: Eat a live chicken or Kill a kitten in cold blood? (Muwhahahaha Kite is a meaner!)
 
Neither (you are sick Kite)

WYR fight Kite or Blaze (Kite, Cloud101, and yoko_kurama CAN'T POST AFTER ME!!!!)
 
Mars, it has breathable atmosphere

WYR: Be in a shark tank with a nosebleed, or, be in a tiger cage strapped with steaks
 
Break into my teachers' house and party :D That would be fun...

WYR live the way you are, or with a soundtrack for every moment of your life, like in final fantasy?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top