Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 9, 2007 #201 O.O NEITHER!!!!! WYR slap kat or hydra XD
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 9, 2007 #202 Kat WYR be a baboon or a chimpanzee? XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 9, 2007 #203 Chimp WYR be a tree or a politician?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 9, 2007 #204 A TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.> WYR be a cop or a policeman/woman?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 9, 2007 #205 spy sounds best WYR get be drunked and party or be drugged and party
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 9, 2007 #206 Get drunk and party... WYR be a drug dealer or a drug consumer?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 9, 2007 #207 teh dealers are teh ones who get the money WYR die or be killed
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #208 Be killed by the sword. WYR be a famous actor/singer or an underground hero?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2007 #209 famous singer fuzzy kitty or furry kitty
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #210 Furry Down or up?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 10, 2007 #211 upsidedown taste or touch
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 10, 2007 #212 Touch. Undoubtly. Classical or New Age?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 12, 2007 #213 eh...im not a real big fan of either but i'll go with classical,and Spec this is WYR game not either or WYR cut yourself or cut someone else
eh...im not a real big fan of either but i'll go with classical,and Spec this is WYR game not either or WYR cut yourself or cut someone else
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 12, 2007 #214 Myself, I don't like to hurt others. Would you rather, fight for yourself or fight for others?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 12, 2007 #215 For the others. Ok... I would fight for both. WYR be a FF male or female character?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 12, 2007 #216 Male, (stick with what I know ). Would you rather, have the powers of destruction, or healing, (not both!).
Male, (stick with what I know ). Would you rather, have the powers of destruction, or healing, (not both!).
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 12, 2007 #217 power of destruction WYR fight for the people or fight for her
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 21, 2007 #218 Can it be both? Ok, fight for the people, because she is included there and it has a bigger range of people WYR eat a monkey or a chimp? XD
Can it be both? Ok, fight for the people, because she is included there and it has a bigger range of people WYR eat a monkey or a chimp? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 21, 2007 #219 neither..thats just disgusting WYR play bass guitar or electric guitar
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 22, 2007 #220 Electric guitar WYR have a physic link with a dolphin or with a whale?