Would you rather GAME!! YAY!

Call for help, I'd call Shayne(best friend)

WYR, accept you destiny, or deny your fate!!!
 
Luis, all offence ment :p:D

WYR, ( say again) die, or live forever!?(concider the conciquences)
 
to live forever may be a joy to others,but to watch all your loved ones die while you are stuck on earth forever would be the most extreme pain,so i choose to die.

WYR eat some cold pizza or hot ice cream (ewww XD)
 
wimpy bad guy
because i hate people who are cocky

would you rather
be turned into a moogle or a goblin?
 
A small head I don't want to fall over lol.

Would you rather live with me, or Tessa!?
 
o.O

I'm not too sure about either one. =P

WYR have lice or excessive dandruff? o_O
 
Dandruff, I wouldnt infect anybody else.

Would you rather, swim forever, or fly for a minute!?
 
Fly for a minute. At least I can stop that. =P

WYR stay home from school forever, or be locked in a school with your best friends?
 
Loked in school, (for obvious reasons)

Would you rather be a teacher, or a student!?
 
Heven, I could be with Tessa forever! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Would you rather be red, or blue!?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top