Would you rather GAME!! YAY!

A rocker, I won't get shot, hah! :D

Would you rather, kill or be killed!? (Think about that)
 
(Duh, I'ma FF fan), Be in one.

Would you rather, um...Oh, would you rather, meet god, or ask him a question...!?
 
Drink pepto...

Would you rather, go to Japan, or visit hell, for just a moment, so that you could see what it's like!?
 
Drown, I've done it before, yes, I died...(seriously)

Would you rather, ask Elvis, or Squall!?
 
Definately Elvis.

WYR throw up or be in the bathroom for twenty minutes? O.o
 
Um...throw up...

Would you rather, listen to a lecture, or do the dishes!?
 
I giant, I can be with Tessa with out her feeling too okward, no offence to little people.

Would you rather feel pain, or nothing at all!?
 
Pain. If you get sick, and can't feel anything, it might get bad. XD

WYR drive a truck or a van?
 
Cloud,(I'd kill him and take his powers for use of protecting Tessa forever!)

would you rather feel bad or crappy!?
 
A dragon, I would later fuse with it!

Would you rather, read a book, or watch tv!?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top