- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
I must say, Xenosaga 3:Also Sprach Zarathustra, is the best Xenosaga game out there, besides number one.
I love 3 as much as 1. And I played over one dozens of times. o__o The game's as if it's 60% story and 40% dungeon. You'll spend a LOT of time killing things, and enjoying the story, is what that means.
The thing I loved the most is the Final Boss fight/music. It takes some real skill and not overleveling to do. I breezed through most of the game by overleveling, and Zarathustra well...owned me.
I DIDN'T use Erde Kaiser. That wouldn't have been fair. XD Promised Pain sounds so awesome too.
The game's not mine. It's a friends, and I "stayed over" with him. For it. And to hang out.
Of course, it's not out in America yet. He's an import freak, heh. I plan to get the English copy, and you should too. The second one may have been a disappointment, but this one isn't. o_0
The thing I loved the most is the Final Boss fight/music. It takes some real skill and not overleveling to do. I breezed through most of the game by overleveling, and Zarathustra well...owned me.
The game's not mine. It's a friends, and I "stayed over" with him. For it. And to hang out.