Yeaaaaaaa!

Am I the only when who made 447 posts in one day, in the day I registered myslef in that forum?

And they didn't ban me :p
 
Good job! And remember to have your salesperson spayed or neutered! (wooo! first claimed post from a Nintendo Wii!)
 
reasoniamalive said:
Ha ha...I finally banned a spammer selling sell phones and junk. Come and help me celebrate everyone. :cool: :o ;) :)

Junk? A spammer that was selling crack?

Just kidding. ;) Anyway...YAHOO. (Ahem).
 
positive4.jpg


=)
 
Hydra said:

Indeed. I am pretty great. Just kidding. Sort of. Okay, not at all. Well..................lil' bit.

Mods are great though. Just cuz I mean it doesn't mean I'm not sucking up...
 
Lol, you better not be. =P

I know how to edit posts too. XD

So, anyway...

mannowdog6cl.jpg


=D
 
Hydra said:
Lol, you better not be. =P

I know how to edit posts too. XD

So, anyway...

mannowdog6cl.jpg


=D

Whoa. I was simutaneously validated and scared. My posts might sound sarcastic, but honestly, I'm not scarcastic-not at all. ;)
 
Mine?

I read MegaTokyo all night. @_@

Now, it's really easy.

The number 3 replaces the letter E.

The number 4 replaces the letter A.

The punctuation ! replaces an i.

The number 0 replaces the letter o.

And sometimes, the number 1 replaces an L.

And SELDOMLY, the number 7 replaces T.

N0w, l34rn th!s 4nd t4lk 1337 l33t. =P
 
reasoniamalive said:
I can read it...but I'm NOT going to type it.

BTW: Banned another sales spammer! Yeaaaaaa!
Why not? Let loose! =D

Oh, and good job! =D You're the man, man! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top