Yes, school's out!!

Cloud101

The Dark Guardian
Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
609
Age
37
Location
Ramadi, Iraq
Occupation
Soldier
RPG Name
Soma
OH YEAH!. School's out, any body esle out? Today I' m a JR, and boy does it feel good!
 
June 8th for me. Then I will be in High School! At least we have Memorial Day (or is it Labor Day) to look forward to!
 
I've been out since May 12, and just now it's stopped raining.
 
May 12!......


LUCKY!!!
What date do you have to start school again then?
 
I'll probably start up again the last week of August.
 
Man. You guy have a short school year. I start on August 11th.
 
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Avathar. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I only have.........................11 days of schhol left, but it'll be 16 days until I'm officially free!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top