Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma May 22, 2006 #1 OH YEAH!. School's out, any body esle out? Today I' m a JR, and boy does it feel good!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 22, 2006 #2 Nope, still some weeks of college to go.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX May 22, 2006 #3 Meh, same....for right now anyway.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue May 23, 2006 #4 June 8th for me. Then I will be in High School! At least we have Memorial Day (or is it Labor Day) to look forward to!
June 8th for me. Then I will be in High School! At least we have Memorial Day (or is it Labor Day) to look forward to!
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller May 23, 2006 #5 I've been out since May 12, and just now it's stopped raining.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue May 23, 2006 #6 May 12!...... LUCKY!!! What date do you have to start school again then?
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller May 23, 2006 #7 I'll probably start up again the last week of August.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue May 23, 2006 #8 Man. You guy have a short school year. I start on August 11th.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 23, 2006 #9 And i'll start on September 1th. ^^'
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue May 24, 2006 #10 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Avathar. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I only have.........................11 days of schhol left, but it'll be 16 days until I'm officially free!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Avathar. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I only have.........................11 days of schhol left, but it'll be 16 days until I'm officially free!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 26, 2006 #11 I have 3 more weeks ='(
darkshadow2247 Dragoon Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 545 Age 37 Location Zanarkand Website www.makemeking.com Occupation Communications Technician RPG Name Phoenix May 26, 2006 #12 ha, i've been out since Monday. c/o '07! SENIORS BABY!!!
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue May 26, 2006 #13 Spec3 I have 3 more weeks ='( Click to expand... 3 weeks! That really sucks.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 26, 2006 #14 i still hav 2 days and 15 min.