- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 645
- Age
- 32
- Location
- Padded room... Nice jackets, though
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Red XIV
Yeah, that's the scariness...
Did you likes it? XDreasoniamalive said:Seriously... he needz to call and say more than... oh, 8 words before hanging up.
...all I could tell was the East Coast drawl. XD!
Hydra said:Did you likes it? XD
Next time will be.....A SENTENCE.
<3
Hydra said:=O =O
Hand me a mic. ;_;
^^Avathar said:Or just buy one, YOUR VOICE, IT SURELY MUST BE BODACIOUS
I wonder how Zeromus sounds like ^_^
<3Avathar said:Zeromus: not very deep, but like a clean classic American voice. :] Like a news-broadcaster.
Reason: YES, I CAN HEAR IT ALREADY: "In a world.. In a world.. where water is fire, and fire is ice.. IN A WORLD"
And for you Jake, I think you have Tony Hawk's voice, but cooler.