Y'know how...

reasoniamalive said:
Seriously... he needz to call and say more than... oh, 8 words before hanging up.

...all I could tell was the East Coast drawl. XD!
Did you likes it? XD

Next time will be.....A SENTENCE.

<3
 
Hydra said:
Did you likes it? XD

Next time will be.....A SENTENCE.

<3

!

YOU GUYS NEED TO GET ON SKYPE, I REMEMBER MAKING A THREAD ABOUT THAT WONDERFUL MECHANISM A LONG LONG TIME AGO, I STILL REMEMBER, 'CAUSE COME ON, TALKING IS LIKE DANG, AWESOME
 
Avathar said:
:p Or just buy one, YOUR VOICE, IT SURELY MUST BE BODACIOUS

I wonder how Zeromus sounds like ^_^
^^

I bet you it sounds important, but not very deep.

I don't see Zeromus as having a deep voice.

Like Reason, I see him having a perfect voice. @_@

The kind the announcers have in the movies. <3
 
Zeromus: not very deep, but like a clean classic American voice. :] Like a news-broadcaster.

Reason: YES, I CAN HEAR IT ALREADY: "In a world.. In a world.. where water is fire, and fire is ice.. IN A WORLD"

And for you Jake, I think you have Tony Hawk's voice, but cooler.
 
Avathar said:
Zeromus: not very deep, but like a clean classic American voice. :] Like a news-broadcaster.

Reason: YES, I CAN HEAR IT ALREADY: "In a world.. In a world.. where water is fire, and fire is ice.. IN A WORLD"

And for you Jake, I think you have Tony Hawk's voice, but cooler.
<3

I agree with you about Zeromus, definately.

I'm not too sure about YOUR voice though.

I bet it's too awesome to put a label on it.
 
No wai wai wai! <3 <3 <3

If everyone had a mic, I bet it'd be awesome. =D
 
Someone make a Skypre thread... now! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top