Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Aug 30, 2005 #1 whos yours? id probably pick cid or desh..but i like all of them
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Aug 30, 2005 #2 I can't make a pick, because I can't remember that much about any of them. I need to play FF3 again sometime
I can't make a pick, because I can't remember that much about any of them. I need to play FF3 again sometime
Max the Man Dragoon Member Joined Jul 7, 2005 Messages 370 Age 34 Location in front of my computer Website www.maxtheman.proboards54.com Occupation Student RPG Name Maximilian Sep 2, 2005 #3 it's a cross between prince allus and desh. but I'll vote for allus.
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Sep 2, 2005 #4 meh. i voted for sara. the ending is funny
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Sep 5, 2005 #5 well, im really embarrassed...once again, i made a poll without all the correct selections...but i dont think itll matter...
well, im really embarrassed...once again, i made a poll without all the correct selections...but i dont think itll matter...
Josh-UK Freelancer Member Joined Jan 2, 2006 Messages 28 Age 36 Location England Occupation Work In A Shop RPG Name Bahamut Jan 2, 2006 #6 i like cid. why are there so many cids in the final fantasy games???
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 18, 2006 #7 It was a tie with Cid and Sara. In the end I voted for Cid
C Compact Soul Freelancer Member Joined Jan 19, 2006 Messages 12 RPG Name Souls united Jan 19, 2006 #8 I'm going for Desh.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 26, 2006 #9 Square does like to use Cids in their FFs.
slimcloud Black Mage Member Joined Feb 5, 2006 Messages 256 Age 43 Location VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC Occupation il never tell lol RPG Name Sabin Feb 6, 2006 #10 i like them all
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 5, 2006 #11 cid is in ffx its cool!
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Mar 6, 2006 #12 This is about FF3, not FFX. Cid is in almost all FF games, thanks for submitting off-topic and meaningless information.
This is about FF3, not FFX. Cid is in almost all FF games, thanks for submitting off-topic and meaningless information.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Aug 30, 2007 #13 life 3 on thread I'll go with princess sara