your favorite dude that travels with you in ff3.

favorite dude that travels with you in ff3

  • princess sara

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • cid

    Votes: 9 64.3%
  • desh

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • guzco(remember? he was in your shadow:)

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • prince allus

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
I can't make a pick, because I can't remember that much about any of them. I need to play FF3 again sometime ;)
 
i like cid. why are there so many cids in the final fantasy games???
 
It was a tie with Cid and Sara. In the end I voted for Cid
 
Square does like to use Cids in their FFs.
 
This is about FF3, not FFX. Cid is in almost all FF games, thanks for submitting off-topic and meaningless information.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top