your favorite final fantasy final dungeon..lol!

The one from FFVI? (The one at the end of the World of Balance?) That isn't a final dungeon, but it was pretty awesome. (You fight Ultima Weapon, and the theme is pretty cool. I have a save game so I can replay from that point...)
 
In the first couple of posts they talk about the Core of the Moon! That sounds really cool! Which FF is it in? I say North Crater because its so big and makoish and creepy and cool. Whoever heard of an underground swamp though!? That made me laugh.
 
The Core of the Moon is in FFIV. (Looks at location...)

Heres a list:

FFI- Temple of Chaos
FFII- Jade Passage/Castle Pandaemonium
FFIII- Sylx Tower/Forbidden Land Eureka/World of Darkness
FFIV-Lunar Subterrane/ Core of the Moon
FFV- Cleft of Dimension/ The Void
FFVI- Kefka's Tower
FFVII- Northern Crater
FFVIII- Ultimecia's Castle
FFIX- Memoria/Crystal World
FFX- Sin
 
My top favorite:

1. Memoria/Crystal World
2. Ultimecia's Castle
3. Sin
4. Kefka's Tower
5. Northern Crater
6. Castle Pandaemonium
7. Sylx Tower
8. Temple of Chaos

But they're all very cool indeed :)
 
The Farplain in FFX-2 is very underrated considering how awesome it looked and Sylx Tower was pretty awesome as well, but frustrating due to lack of save points (6 bosses in a row?! Are you INSANE?!). But I would have to say that The Cleft of Dimensions trumps them all due to its variety.
 
Last edited:
I'd have to say the core of the moon in FFIV. It's pretty big lots of bosses to get secret items and the endboss is sweet!
 
I'd probly have to say, temple of acients ff7... or maybe even inside sin ffx
 
I liked the core of the moon... inside sin sucked... north cave too... FF 8's castle was nice... but not brilliant... i never ended FF9... FFX-2 sucked too...
 
The FF8 one was played out quite nice......a little annoying though. I liked the Northern Crater in FF7 the best though.
 
FF7's Mako Pit! :eek: Thats what I call the North Crater.;)


Though the first time I heard Core of the Moon I thought "Whoooooooooooooooooooooooa." :eek: "Thats awwwwsome."
 
I really liked Kefka's Tower, 'cause it's just a ghastly spiralling mountain of debris. ^^ And the different bosses you meet in there were coolness. (Like a monster called Atma, the original form of the Atma Weapon? O_o ^^)
 
Well...Illumina/Force equipment to boost MBlock, Moogle Charm for no encounters/ Vanish/Doom/X-Zone to kill things, X-Magic Ultima for 2 MP, Attack Eight Times, and many, many others. You can easily beat the game in the 30s. (I did.)

Well, I guess it'd be hard if you didn't do all this, so...:p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top