your first ff experience

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
the first ff i played was ff4. it will always be stuck in my head...as my avatar shows! :D after, i tried playing ff1, but i was too young when i played that, and couldnt even get past garland(very shameful...) then , i played ff6. wow! this is awesome! i said after beating it.. (mind you, they were ff2 and 3 here...)then, i didnt play ffs for awhile, but a few years later, i got dawn of souls. "what, this isnt the ff 2 i played!" (discovers the real order) then, i played the others...however, i cannot discuss the ways i obtained these downloads...fwahahaha.. :cool: then, i played ff7, ff8, and ff9. (dont worry , they werent roms...they cant make roms of those, can they? :confused: thatd take up alot of memory..) but , anyway, thats my little history of ff games... :)
 
My first FF was FF7.. probably because it was the first FF game to be released in Europe at all. Got it for xmas 1997 (about a month after it was released here in Sweden). I was absolutely stunned. I had never played an RPG before, and I was hooked right from the start. I had to try the older FF games out as well, and I did, just never got around to finishing any of them at that point (though I did like all of them.. except FF2 for NES probably). Then, I played FF8, FF9 and FF10, and finished FF1, FF3 and FF6 somewhere along the way :)

Zeromus_X said:
then, i played ff7, ff8, and ff9. (dont worry , they werent roms...they cant make roms of those, can they? thatd take up alot of memory..)
There isn't anything called PSX roms, but you can download so-called CD-images to your computer. Yes, they are as big as CDs (CD-image = harddrive copy of a CD), but with today's harddrive sizes, you can easily fit many many CD-images on it if you like.. and today's internet speeds allows them to be downloaded pretty quickly :)
 
the first ff i played was ff7, the first one to hit europe as shadowheart (my brother) said, and therefore i got it at the same time as he did :) ... i was to young to remember exactly what my first impressions were, but i think i liked it... after that i tried the older ones, i liked them but i suppose i was too young to really like them :(
after that i've played 8,9,10, haven't finished ff8 yet :( but i'm playing a game now and i'm on the third disc
 
Wow..family matters in Final Fantasy Network!hehe.. The first I played was FFVII too(the same again, the first released here in Europe) It was also my first RPG. That game made me buy every Final Fantasy since the seventh. I couldn't enjoy X, X-2 and the others 'cuz I don't have the PS2... :( I'll probably do it soon :p
 
I played FF III (VI) , and hated it. I played three years later and love it to this day. :)

I think when you mature to a certain point you start to appreciate RPGs
 
:confused: iv only ever played ff7,8,9 and 6 ... oh and 10 but i played 1/2 way and got bored. i neva knew there was ones before that
 
You mean the 7 in Final Fantasy 7 didn't hint that there was 6 games before it? :)
 
well.. it might have been one of those funny named games ..... was there a breath of fire 1 or 2?
 
My first ff experience was ff9 and i couldnt get enough of it the chocobos and moogles dazzled me=) BTW my avatar is from Breath of fire 4 :D
 
The first FF I ever played was FFTactics, and it wasn't even my game! :rolleyes: My sister got the game for my dad, and he had lots of troubles with it (he isn't the game playing type) so I played it, and now I am at the final dungeon, but like with most FF's I've played, I chicken out at the last dungeon (I could easily beat Altima, I just don't feel like it)
 
My first one was FF7. I'd heard of the FF series and seen the games in the shops but didn't have the playstation to play them on. After I bought my brothers old playstation from him, I rushed out to find a FF game, any FF game, and finally managed to get my hands on a second hand copy of FF7. It was well worth the $40 I paid for it.
 
It was FFVII (1990s) and the story immediately struck me as amazing. While I never finished the game yet, it was still great. FFIX's my favorite, though.
 
I played Final Fantasy for NES back in the day my friends older bro always played that so we all watched. then i bought FFIII(VI) for SNES and i fell in love with that game. my fav. game of all time. :-)
 
the first ff game i played was ff9 it was sweet until the final disc played up
 
FF7 on the Playstation

FF1
FF2
FF3 FF1-3 as roms on my computer.
Just ordered FFV
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top