your first ff experience

my 1st FF was VIII. i stumbled on it by mistake really .. i asked a mate if i could borrow a game n i just picked up the 1st game i saw lol . after that i was hooked, ive never liked a game as much as the FF series .. but i gotta say, my favourite has to be X. i cant put it down .. ive played it like 6-7 times n it never gets borin.
 
I haven't played the really old ones, like the first FF and the second... I would love to though!
 
I started on FF1 nes at first it semm kind of boring (I was like 7-10)but I got in to it from then on.
 
My first was FF7, not bad....
but then FF8 completely blew my mind off!
Finally FF9 wasn't much to my liking, but better than 7
 
my first ff experience.was ff2.i loved it still do.the storyline kept me on .it was then i discovered the powers of coffee.:D
 
strange enough i bouhgt ff dawn of souls ,reason it's strange I don't own a game boy.;yik ahh good ol memories:)
 
my first experience with ff was with my wifey marius.i came home from work one night n caught her playin ff8.i was drunk as hell so i just kept watchin her play n asked a lot of question then she introduced me 2 ff7.n thats pretty much it:D
 
I got a gameboy muhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa now I can play again ah good ol memories
 
Gackt Camui said:
YEAH YOU HAVE GO A GAMEBOY....I've had one for awhile. Why did you want one again? To play....
yeah pretty much , :D I just got ff6 (ff3snes)its one of my favorite ;res ah good ol memories.hey whait a minute they chance some of the story ah but thats cool brand new good ol memories.
 
I reread what I had posted about the gameboy and realize that is makes no sense.....sorry guys.
Anyways whenever I play the gameboy its usually Donkey Kong that I am playing I wish I had FF!
 
i want a gameboy again..i bought some of the classic versions 4 it but my lil girl losted it :(
no more dawn of souls or ff tactics...oh dang let me quit i sound as bad as my 3 year old..lol:)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top