Your Last Day...

The most accurate thing I've heard in my life was "Dang!"

And, now that I think of it... I will tell everyone what I really think about them... (well... I usually do that, but... there are some things that... :P)
 
...is this really a serious discussion thread?????
...lol...
OK!! I will tell you what would I do when the world comes to an end. Meanwhile I'll keep my thoughs in my daily matters.
 
Luis, your sig kind of fits with this thread. "If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow." I like that. Add that to the end of my last post.
 
...I don't think my sig has anything to do with the thread... ¬¬"
It means that we gotta try to improve ourselves day by day... 'cause there'll always be something that can be better, so perfection somehow does not exist. 'If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow.' So, that's the reason why there's need for tomorrow.
And I love my sig! XD
 
You are correct Luis, that is what I'm trying to imply, improving ourselves day by day. I respect that.
 
All you can do is just live and let live.
 
If you don't, then life will inevitably bite you on the ass.
 
That is true, but you have to know how to recover from those stuggles, if not you might not be able to recover.
 
Awwwww. All the sweet replies. I would do the same as Yoko (just change the name Miyu to Yoko -lol-). I spend as much time as I could with him, just the two of use and no one else.
 
The thing about love is that sometimes some people try to get in the way of you an your lover. These are just road-blocks, in a matter of speaking. If you both get past all this nonsense, life for the two you would be marvellous. It doesn't matter what other people think, they think they know what is best for you, but it is for the both of you to decide. People have a problem about dating people 2 or 3 years younger or older than yourself. To me it really doesn't matter, as long as love is in the relationship the two of you will be together forever.
 
I would do everything I be to scared to do. And also I might join the army for one day just to fight like Squall and the rest.
 
I agree with Jhimian. Most people probably would break the law and get all the possessions and objects that would mean nothing sense they wouldnot get to use them. I would spend as much time as possible with "Aiden" that by her side is as good a place as any to die.
 
blackstar said:
I agree with Jhimian. Most people probably would break the law and get all the possessions and objects that would mean nothing sense they wouldnot get to use them.
eh..yea sadly i would prolly break the law...doing all the crazy things i've always ever wanted to do...and not to sound like a freak but with the crazy stuff i would do i would probably be dead before the day ended. XD
 
I'd definetly kill my room mate. XD
Not really...let the love and the peace rule the world :)
Although killing my room mate would bring me peace...:O XD LOL j/k
 
I would just sit quietly outside, and wait for the end to come.

I would contemplate my life, and wonder and think of how it could have been. But I can't say for sure that I would really do that. Who knows? Perhaps I would panic, and kill myself before the end really came.

I honestly cannot say...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top