Your Last Day...

Kat said:
the world should never end.
but it depends upon you religion i suppose.
:p
anyway...if it were my last day..im off to Florida to know the truth.

nope not jus religion kat :p

read many times bout studies showin that earth gets closer to the sun with each revolution around it (don the remember the distance thought)

also earth's revolution round itself keeps gettin slower too! 0.0

Look it up :p
 
Last edited:
To tell you the truth. If the world really was coming to an end. I don't think I would really be bothered by it because I have lived very well so far. And I'm only 17! I wouldn't regret nething
 
lol, then lets go on a journey in hopes to find a way to save the planet. lol i got my oversized sword and armor! lol
 
Hurray an adventure :) But i must agree with Gackt i would regret nothing should the world end tomorrow Ive lived good and have found love so i could face the end standing proud.
 
I would put on my black pinstripe suit, run through the streets hugging everyone, kiss that one girl I really like, and just go nuts! I would do everything eveeryone is normally afraid to do, I would scream and break things and laugh and drive any vehicle I found and just be crazy lol, the end of the world would be liberating to the mind.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top