Recent content by Andrew Scaves

  1. Andrew Scaves

    XIII-2 Announced

    XIII-2 has been announced for a 2011 release. Here is the trailer. https://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/blogs/watch-first-final-fantasy-xiii-2-trailer
  2. Andrew Scaves

    Need Text for BMV Secret

    I was wondering if someone knows where I can find a certain piece of text in this game. I've been googling it forever with no success. In FFIX there is a secret that involves Does anyone know where I can find this text?
  3. Andrew Scaves

    Final Fantasy XIV Online

    Wow I can't believe I'm the first to post this. I made a new posts search for it and it doesn't show up and I know this would be something everyone would be talking about now. Me when I first heard about it at Sony's press conference, I was excited until I saw that it looked kind of like XI and...
  4. Andrew Scaves

    Status Ailments

    Just having a couple of different status ailments can make a FF game quite difficult. They are always nasty things to deal with. Some of them might stay after a battle and some might dissapear with its caster. What are your views on Status Ailments in the series? I can't stand Virus, or any...
  5. Andrew Scaves

    Street Fighter IV

    I rented this game a couple of times and I'm planning on getting eventually when it goes down in price. The game is really good although it has some frustrating qualites. It's hard to perform some simple moves on the D-pad or analog stick Chun Li's Super and Ultra just to name a couple and the...
  6. Andrew Scaves

    I'm Back Peoples!

    'hey everyone. It's been quite a while since I've been here. Just wanted to say hi. I'll probaby be here for a while. I'm going to try and see Distant Worlds this summer, but I'm kind of bugged about being solo, I'll try to find that one other person out there who likes FF enough. So, how have...
  7. Andrew Scaves

    Will there be a Kingdom Hearts III

    Hey I was wondering with the two new PSP games of the KH franchise will Square still do a KHIII? One of the games called Birth By sleep let's you play as the three knights as seen at the trailer of II so I'm speculating if they'll still make a PS3 KH. Y'all probably don't know, but it doesn't...
  8. Andrew Scaves

    Guest characters

    A lot of FF games have featured them and most of the time the guest characters are better than the primary characters. Which ones do you see as your favorite . I disclosed for putting a poll for IV characters since the game is a bit complex and I can't reallly tell who are the guests are or not...
  9. Andrew Scaves

    Final Fantasy Dissidia

    I saw the old thread for this, but it was several months old so I thought it would be okay to make a new one. Anyway I've found a little bit more info about the game from a preview at 1up which you can view here http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3165167 It's sounding better, but I probably...
  10. Andrew Scaves

    A cure for homosexuality?

    A recent study from a scientific group have discovered a way to alter a fly's sexual orientation. The case brings about a lot of controversy, like homosexuality being biological and not based on the choice of the person. You can read on the article here...
  11. Andrew Scaves

    The what did you get for Christmas thread?

    It's the day after Christmas and some of you will probably late if you traveled out of town for the holiday. So what kind of gifts did you get? Me, I got mostly clothes and my older brother gave my little brother a Wii so I''ll be playing that, but the little monkey hogs up most of the time he...
  12. Andrew Scaves

    The Perfect fighting Game

    The Fighting game genre to me is still aw ways off rom evolution. I've seen evolution in about every genre except this one. I favor games like Tekken Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat, but I do not feel that they have yet to provide the most intense battle experience. In a perfect...
  13. Andrew Scaves

    The Chronicle of a Crystal: A History on Final Fantasy

    Here's a documentary report I made on the series I am so deeply devoted to. I tried to get my information as factuaL as possible and I think everything's correct, correct me if I'm wrong. To further inform you I know my report on XII isn't that good since I've played it only one time and on the...
  14. Andrew Scaves

    Should they bring back the card games?

    Do you think in Final Fantasy XIII and beyond, that square should add in the card games they had in VIII and IX? Some people didn't play them, but I did, and it's another thing that can getyou addicted to the game, trying to collect them all. I think they should, or they could go with something...
  15. Andrew Scaves

    Problem Child and Home Alone

    Who remembers these two movies? These were my favorite when I was a child. Problem Child was hilarious especially the second one. Home Alone 2 is a classic though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top