Recent content by Axel

  1. Axel

    Autobots or Decpticons?

    Which side are you cheering for?
  2. Axel

    Watch This!

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=FICckT9HfOs This is a video that I, blackstar, Bonesplitter, and Theif Dark put together. Watch us act like......uhhh....nerds I guess
  3. Axel

    Bug Report!

    Red vs. Blue: Beta Complex!
  4. Axel

    Favorite [Adult Swim] Show

    My absolute favorite show on [Adult Swim] would have to be Aqua Teen Hungar Force! Ask blackstar, me and him sang the entire opening theme by memory.
  5. Axel

    E For All

    Is anyone interested in this E For All gaming expo? Has anyone has purchased tickets yet? Or plan to buy?
  6. Axel

    PS3 Home

    Does anyone think that the new Home feature for the PS3 will help them sell more consoles? (Though I personally doubt it because there are not that many PS3's in stock in the U.S.) What do you guys think, will this make you want to buy a PS3 or just go out and buy a Wii or 360?
  7. Axel

    This is who I am...

    This thread is all about who you are, you can open up to other people, and be open to new ideas! I'll start off, My name is Jhimian I am a mystery unto myself, I have failed many times trying to find the right girl, I guess it seems it is not the right time. I enjoy to read the works of Steven...
  8. Axel

    Oblivion take you!

    I have been playing Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion for a while now. I haven't got far on the main quest because, I've been exploring the beautiful environment. Does anybody else enjoy Oblivion?
  9. Axel

    Your Last Day...

    What if the there came a day when everyone knew when the world was going to end. Chaos in the street. The news was on every station. "You have only one day left on this world... spend it wisely" is what you hear coming from the television set. If this was true what would you do?
  10. Axel

    Marcus Fenix vs. Master Chief

    Think of an epic battle between Mirosoft's two top gaming characters, Marcus Fenix and Master Chief. Who would win?
  11. Axel

    The Future

    The future isn't far away. Soon we will be able to get a glimpse of a different solar system with a this new laser guided telescope NASA is still working on. They say it will be up and running in 2014. The future seems bright, but I just don't know. What do you think the future is going to be...
  12. Axel

    PS3 vs. 360?

    Around the net there have been a lot of trash talk towards Sony's PS3. Exspensive hardware, 20gb and 60gb memory, excellent prosessor, 599.99!!!! A price like that can scare anyone away. Xbox 360 still around 299.99, in my opinion a best buy this Christmas. On the upside, you will still have...
  13. Axel

    What do you like about Winter?

    Most people enjoy Summer, others Spring and Fall. What about Winter? This season gives me the inspiration for my art and my poems. The cold sooths me, the snow and wind envelopes me in sweet sleep that moves me into the horizon. What do you like about Winter?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top