Recent content by FFnut

  1. FFnut

    I'm done here...

    This is it. I'm done. I'm done with this place. Done for good. I can't do this anymore. I was thinking about leaving for a while now, but I just finally decided that I'm leaving. I've lost interest. If any of you need me, I might be lurking around VGF, but I doubt it - I haven't actually been...
  2. FFnut

    CC Quarterfinals: Characters Final Match

    Name: Cloud Game(s): FF7. FFT Current Victories Over: Auron, Kain Information: Main character of FF7. Put in FFT as a ploy to draw in blind fanboys. Apparently worked. FFnut's Notes: Cloud's beaten several of my favorite FF characters already. Name: Shadow Game(s): FF6 Current Victories Over...
  3. FFnut

    CC Match #24: Kary vs. Tiamat

    Name: Kary Game(s): FF1, FF9 (as Maliris) Current Victories Over: Kraken FFnut's Notes: The fiend of fire, and pretty damn strong to boot. Name: Tiamat Game(s): FF1, FF8, FF9 Current Victories Over: Lich FFnut's Notes: The fiend of air. Strongest of the four fiends. This match determines the...
  4. FFnut

    CC Match #23: Malboro vs. Tonberry

    Name: Malboro Game(s): FF2, FF4, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFT Current Victories Over: Midgar Zolom FFnut's Notes: Argh, finding a good picture of this thing is like finding a non-viral NPC in Resident Evil. Name: Tonberry Game(s): FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX Current Victories Over: Atma...
  5. FFnut

    Nice Theory (MAJOR ENDING SPOILERS)

    Rinoa = Ultimecia? I finally beat this Sunday night and I noticed something very odd about the FMVs. After you defeat Finalultimecia and Squall tries to find his way out of Time Compression, you're presented with several FMVs of Rinoa, all being warped as Squall tries to remember when and where...
  6. FFnut

    CC Match #22: Leviathan vs. Diablos

    First of all, people have to stop posting and voting after I say the voting's over, otherwise the entire contest is pointless. Anyway, 'hamut wins. Next! Name: Leviathan Game(s): FF3, FF4, FF5, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFT Current Victories Over: Anima FFnut's Notes: Another big multigamer here...
  7. FFnut

    The Burned Cat Lady

    If you read the newsposts on 8-Bit Theater, you'll already know about this, but if not, I'm here to tell you of one of the biggest internet scams to date. So this lady posts this on her LiveJournal. News gets around very quickly (even to Nuklear Power) and everyone flocks to her PayPal site...
  8. FFnut

    CC Match #21: Bahamut vs. Shiva

    Name: Bahamut Game(s): FF1, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFT Current Victories Over: Odin FFnut's Notes: See, he'd be in all of them if it weren't for the original FF2... Name: Shiva Game(s): FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFT Current Victories Over: Ifrit FFnut's Notes...
  9. FFnut

    CC Match #20: Kuja vs. Gilgamesh

    It's been a LONG time since we've had one of these, eh? I was cleaning out some files when I came across the bracket and I figured, what the hell. They're not gonna be daily, but at least I'll start posting them again. Name: Kuja Game(s): FF9 Current Victories Over: Garland FFnut's Notes...
  10. FFnut

    GameFAQs Character Battle

    Anyone else here registered to GameFAQs? The Summer Contest is coming up, and I'm filling out my bracket (I know I'm not gonna win anything, so I'm not even really participating) and there are some choices here no person should have to make. Mario vs. Auron? Kefka vs. Magus? I filled mine out...
  11. FFnut

    Computer Graphics Contest...

    I recently came across this AWESOME contest that some guys held about who could make a FF character with computer graphics for a pseudosequel - basically, recreating a character with computer graphics as they might appear in a sequel. The winner was Rinoa by Munch, which you can see at the top...
  12. FFnut

    CC Match #19: The Turks vs. Kefka

    Name: The Turks Game(s): FF7 Current Victories Over: Scarlet FFnut's Notes: If your only victory thus far is over Scarlet, it's not really an accomplishment... Name: Kefka Palazzo Game(s): FF6 Current Victories Over: Exdeath FFnut's Notes: Find a one-liner in an FF game better than any of...
  13. FFnut

    CC Match #18: Shadow vs. Tifa

    Name: Shadow Game(s): FF6 Current Victories Over: Squall FFnut's Notes: NINJA! Name: Tifa Lockheart Game(s): FF7 Current Victories Over: Cid FFnut's Notes: Everytime you vote for Tifa, you get accused of being a horny pervert. It's just the way things go. The sad thing is that I couldn't find...
  14. FFnut

    CC Match #17: Cloud vs. Kain

    The characters return! It begins. Name: Cloud Strife Game(s): FF7, FFT Current Victories Over: Auron FFnut's Notes: What kind of logic ends up with Cloud beating Auron? Name: Kain Highwind Game(s): FF4 Current Victories Over: Celes FFnut's Notes: Dragoons are awesome, and he's the most...
  15. FFnut

    CC Match #16: Lich vs. Tiamat

    Our prelims close out with a match between the king of the undead and the queen of dragons. Hm... rather difficult choice for me. On the one hand, Lich is cool. On the other, Tiamat is a dragon with four heads... Tiamat gets this from me. And LoKuS, don't post pictures, especially when I...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top