Recent content by Max the Man

  1. Max the Man

    New Crystal Chronicles Title

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles:_My_Life_as_a_King It's a WiiWare original game and will be available sometime this year from the Wii Shop Channel for 1,500 Wii points. xD It's not a traditional Final Fantasy and is actually a country building simulator. =w=...
  2. Max the Man

    The quest to revive FFnet: a Hydra and Max story.

    Yey for MSN D: I'll post as we continue our story xD 「紫陽花アイ愛物語」Max-- Aika is just.. there. With her weird teeth. says: *throws phoenix down on website* Jake says: It is X-Zoned. Jake says: ;_; 「紫陽花アイ愛物語」Max-- Aika is just.. there. With her weird teeth. says: *holds down r1 and r2* Jake says...
  3. Max the Man

    1001 RPG Clichés

    Let's see if we can find 1001 RPG Clichés!!!!! 1. The hero's got amnesia--guilty: Final Fantasy VII, Most RPGs from the 90s 2. The hero's hometown is DESTROYED--guilty: Final Fantasy X 3. The hero's mute--guilty: Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest (series) 4. The hero's named by you (which can lead...
  4. Max the Man

    FFNET Visual Text game!!!

    I got the idea from Spamusement (the forums) and decided I'd do one here. The rules are: I'm the only one doing the pictures xD I'm "GameMaster" xD So... I control what the pictures are and situations and everything (but it's just for fun~~~) and do it like ZORC. So do commands like...
  5. Max the Man

    I'm so kewl <333

    Home made icons~! MS Paint is my medium *lazy* BUT THEY'RE KEWL <333333333 Examples: ((So like. this is a request thread~ if you want one. I'll have a link in like. a half hour or so D: Most likely faster than that <33333))
  6. Max the Man

    Ta2

    I've not heard much about it, other than that it takes place in the same world as FFXII, and introduces a new race *o*;; Plus Seeqs are playable in this one xD
  7. Max the Man

    13 FF games to be released

    in celebration of FF's 20th birthday xD Here's my list right now (thank you EGM) FFXIII-- the thirteenth game in the series, developed mostly by the team who did the first 10. (XI and XII were both done by different teams). Here's what I know: Lightning (the gunblade totin' heroine) will be...
  8. Max the Man

    =o

    Revenant Wings, the DS FFXII spinoff, is a RTS. o_o;; Makes sense, though. CAN'T WAIT <3 Looks exciting ^^
  9. Max the Man

    Final Fantasy IV DS!

    Square announced recently that they're planning on giving the DS FFIII makeover to FFIV. Along with about 9 other games due out to celebrate FF's 20th. Still not old enough to drink yet. Maybe that's why they've not made a main character registered as over 21? *shrug* (how old was Cecil...
  10. Max the Man

    J-pop =w= *addiction*

    I love J-Pop. That's Japanese pop music. I lurve it xD My favourite artists are: Morning Musume Tommy February6 Tommy Heavenly6 W (R.I.P... T_T) Mari Yaguchi several others xD Yus
  11. Max the Man

    xD Random emoticons

    Post Random emotes here. like :3= is a walrus
  12. Max the Man

    Ria High School (RP-- Small)

    Welcome to Ria High School! Ria High school is a school in the middle of a universe called Sparka, where people from all over the world gather to learn about their 'abilities,' special powers granted to them at birth. Please, come join the fun and have a great time! Profile code Quote...
  13. Max the Man

    Max's portfolio!

    Instead of clogging up the art forums with tons of threads for individual pictures, I'll post links to my pictures on this thread. ^^ (some of these have horrible quality... Sorry >.<) Aiko, an RP character More RP characters >.> MORE RP characters.
  14. Max the Man

    Quickenings and Espers thread

    Quickenings and Espers I am not very far, as far as I know, into FFXII. I'm currently wandering around the Ozmone Plains trying to level up past level 30 before I venture into the Henne Mines. I have 2 quickenings and one Esper. And I was wondering... who here uses Quickenings? I've only...
  15. Max the Man

    Foreign Languages!

    I started taking French last year... and the other day (I think yesterday or Wednesday...) I started thinking in French. My thoughts were in French. Not English. It was a surprise to me >.< but I kinda liked it. My first thought was "Ou est ma soeur?" which I'll let the french speakers...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top